Welcome to container stuffing
Container stuffing is the process in which cargo is loaded into an empty container which is then sealed (often in the presence of customs), and transported to the carrier for loading onboard a ship.We accept the following types of cargoes for stuffing:
- Bulk cargoes (grains, wood).
- Palletized cargoes.
- Coiled, barrel, baled cargoes.
- Big-bag, cased cargoes.
- OOG cargoes.
“TIGER LOGISTIC LINK” is glad to offer you our assistance in performing the following services:
- Stuffing of import, export and transit cargoes
- Stuffing from container to wagon/truck.
- Stuffing from wagon/truck to container.
- Stuffing from container to container.