Consolidated cargo transportation means that your cargo will be shipped together with the same small cargoes, which are collected in one container/truck. This allows to decrease the cost of transportation significantly. According to the global standard the cargo can be accepted for LCL/LTL transportation on condition that its volume does not exceed one third of container/truck volume.
Transportation of consolidated cargoes in container – LCL.
“TIGER Logistic Link” offers you a reliable LCL (Less than Container Load) service from South-East Asia, Europe and North America. The cargo is consolidated on the warehouse in the country of origin and is delivered to the ports of Ukraine/Russia in a consolidated container. When the cargo arrives to the port of discharge and undergoes all formalities we perform its delivery by truck directly to your warehouse. There is a possibility to perform customs clearance in the port or to deliver the cargo to the destination point under customs control.
“TIGER Logistic Link” actively cooperates with different LCL operators on popular and regular routes from South-East Asia, Europe and North America.
Transportation of consolidated cargoes in container – LTL.
LTL (Less than Truck Load) service – is the transportation of a variety of cargoes from different shippers, consolidated in one place and loaded into one truck for further delivery to different consignees according to the particular schedule.
Specific features of LTL transportations:
- Cost efficiency
- Transportation of small and middle cargo lots
- Cargo is usually placed on pallets
- Cargo weight is usually from 75 kg to 10 tons.
- Transit time is longer than in FTL transportation
Our partners – LCL operators:
- LCL service from South-East Asia, Europe and North America to ports of Ukraine and Russia
- LTL cargo transportation service on route «Odessa, Ukraine –Russian Federation»
- LTL cargo transportation service on route «Odessa, Ukraine – Middle Asia»
- Cargo warehousing under customs control.
- Customs clearance at the customs bonded warehouse.
- Cargo parcel’s splitting for further delivery to different directions.
- Cargo delivery all over the territory of CIS countries.
- Arrangement of individual logistic supply chains.
- 24/7 client support during performing LCL/LTL transportation.